Aqua Card Phone number helpline is available for existing and non existing consumers to get support. You can get personalized help and see your recent orders.
Aqua Card Contact Number
Call Aqua Card phone number is one of the best ways to contact Aqua Card, Also this is easy, fast and you will speak with a customer care executive in just a few seconds.
You can reach Aqua Card customer support by calling 0333 220 2691 number directly. You can contact during working hours Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Sunday 10:00 am- 6:00 pm.
Aqua Card Contact/Phone Numbers
|Aqua Card DEPARTMENT||UK CONTACT NUMBER|
|Aqua Card customer service||0333 220 2691|
|Lost or stolen card||0333 220 2691|
|To report your card lost or stolen from abroad||+44 113 244 8986|
|To activate your Aqua card||0800 028 7777|
|Credit Card Repayment Cover- Claims||0345 600 6007|
|Card Care Cover- Claims||0870 850 6850|
Aqua Card’s Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Service Phone Number
Call 0333 220 2691
This is Aqua Card’s Finest phone number since the real time present wait on hold and resources such as bypassing right through those telephone lines to get directly into a Aqua Card agent. You can use this number for various tasks such as
- Technical Support
- Payment Protection Insurance
- Credit Limit
- Lost or Stolen Card
- Interest Rates & Balance Transfers
- Refund or Suspicious Charges
- Update Account Information
- Recover Account
- Setup Payment Arrangement
- Feedback about your experiences in-store or with a particular product
Aqua Card Head Office Contact Number
Corporate Head office address of Aqua Card Limited.
7 Handyside St, Kings Cross, London N1C 4DA
For any general inquiries, please contact Aqua Card head office number: 0333 220 2691
General Problems that Aqua Card Customers Reports
- I need to activate my new card. How do I do this?
- I have received my card but don’t have a PIN. What should I do?
- Can I use my card abroad and will I be charged?
- I have forgotten my PIN. What should I do?
- What happens if I lose my card while I’m abroad?
- Where can I access my card details?
- How can I contact Aqua?
- How to pay your credit card balance
- What happens if I go over my credit limit?
- How can I update my Credit Limit Increase preference?
- How do I complain to Aqua Card?
Common Problem Categories
- Lost or Stolen Card
- Cancel service
- A different issue
Contact Aqua Card for Account Support
Signing up for an Aqua Card account
For any account help, you have to sign in first using this Aqua Card login link. If you can’t have account at www.aquacard.co.uk, you can create new account easily. After Signing up you can ask for following help.
- Manage your account online
- Important account information by email
- FREE text or email notifications
- Update your personal details
- Fully secure online payments
Aqua card Report stolen, lost cards from abroad
Aqua Card customer service contact number from abroad is +44 (0) 113 244 8986. The helplines are available from Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Sunday 10:00 am- 6:00 pm. Call this number for report to Aqua card stolen, lost cards from abroad. And also contact for whenever you plan to use your card abroad before your travel.
Activate Aqua Card
Activate Aqua Card free number is 0800 028 7777. You can activate your Aqua credit card by calling their automated service on 0800 028 7777 or activate it online. Please remember to sign your new card right away.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine records of Aqua Card phone number to directly contact Aqua Card customer service department.
Aqua Card Customer Reviews
Submit your review