Here are some help pages that customers can contact like Equifax customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help
Contact Equifax Help @ equifax.co.uk
Navigate to https://www.equifax.co.uk/support/en_gb first. If you have a problem with the credit score, credit freeze click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
General Problems that Equifax Customers Reports
- How do I cancel, change or amend my Equifax subscription?
- Where can I see my Equifax score for free?
- How do I contact Equifax UK?
- What is a good Equifax credit score?
- How do I upload documents to send to Equifax?
- How can I improve and manage my Credit Score?
- What is a Credit Score?
- What’s the Equifax complaints procedure?
- How do I complain to Equifax?
Contacting Equifax Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of Equifax, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues. If you are looking for Equifax’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point. If you don’t have access to your account, try resetting the password with your email address. And if that doesn’t work, contact Equifax directly by calling their customer service number at 0800 014 2955 or 0333 321 4043.
Equifax Frequently Asked Questions
How do I cancel, change or amend my Equifax subscription?
Call customer care team: To make changes to your Equifax subscription please call on
0800 014 2955 or 0333 321 4043. They are available from 8 am – 8 pm daily. Before they can make any changes to your current Equifax service they will ask you to verify your security details over the phone.
When will my electoral roll details be updated?
Electoral roster registrations can be approved by local governments at any time, however each local authority will run a monthly jolt for providing these updates to their.
Should you enroll before your local jurisdiction’s cut-off date it will typically require four to eight weeks for your enrollment to appear on your Equifax Credit Report. If you enroll after your local authority’s cut- off point, your registration details won’t be supplied to us before the next month. This is very likely to take around six to eight weeks to appear in your Equifax Credit Report.
How do I upload documents to send to Equifax?
The fastest way to send them your document is through their website. You can send a scan or photograph of the document. Here’s how:
If you’re a registered user, you can log in then visit your “My Questions” page.
If you’re not a registered user, you’ll need to create a new account. Just click on the “Sign up” button and fill in your details. After this, visit your “My Questions” page.
Uploading your documents to an existing query
1. Click on the “Update Question” tab.
2. Use the “Browse” button to find the document you want to attach.
3. Select the document, and click “Open”.
4. Choose “Submit Updated Question”.
Uploading documents in a verification new query
1. Click on “Submit Documents”.
2. Select the relevant product from the dropdown.
3. Select “Verify my identity – upload documents”.
4. Use the “Browse button to find the document you want to attach.
5. Select the document and click “Open”.
6. When you’ve attached the document you need choose “Submit Question”
How do I find my Equifax score?
Use a credit score service or free credit scoring website.
It is possible to receive a free copy of your credit report from each of the three big credit bureaus at least one time each 12 weeks by visiting www.annualcreditreport.com. If you discover information you believe is incorrect or incomplete, contact the creditor or lender.
Why have I received an alert about my Equifax Credit Report?
If you’re subscribed to an Equifax service, then we will send you an alarm if there is a significant change to your Equifax Credit Report. An alert can be triggered by a number of things, for example when:
- An accounts has been added to or removed from the Equifax Credit Report
- A new search has been carried out on your Equifax Credit Report
There may be additional reasons for alerts also. Further details on these can be located in your account. It’ll show the name of the company or lender and what has triggered the alert.
If you have any questions, please call us on 0800 014 2955 or 0333 321 4043. We’re open from 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days per week (closed 3 pm 24th to 8 am 27th Dec).