Here are some help pages that customers can contact like NatWest customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help
Contact NatWest Help @ personal.natwest.com
Navigate to https://personal.natwest.com/personal/support-centre/contact-us.html#FAQ first. If you have a problem with a NatWest Services, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
General Problems that NatWest Customers Reports
- How do I report a lost or stolen card?
- Why isn’t my card working?
- How can I check my balance?
- How do I cancel a direct debit?
- What if I don’t recognise a transaction?
- How to report fraud
- What is NatWest premier banking?
- What do I do if I lost my NatWest debit card?
- What is a fixed rate mortgage?
- How do I find out about my credit rating?
- What can I use a loan for?
- How do I complain to NatWest?
Contacting NatWest Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of NatWest, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues. If you are looking for NatWest’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point. If you don’t have access to your account, try resetting the password with your email address. If that doesn’t work, contact NatWest directly by calling their customer service number at 03457 888 444.
NatWest Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check my account balance online?
You can see your account balance by logging in to Online Banking at www.nwolb.com
You will see your balance and available balance on the ‘Account summary’ page. The ‘Balance’ column shows how much money you have in your account now and the ‘Available’ column tells you how much you can spend today.
How do I report a lost, stolen or damaged debit card and order a replacement?
You can now report your debit card as lost or damaged and order a new one using our mobile app:
- Log into the mobile app
- Choose the account that you need a new card for
- Select ‘Manage my card’
- Then choose ‘Report lost or damaged’, followed by whether your card has been ‘Lost’ or ‘Damaged’
- Complete the details and submit
How do I pay someone for the first time using Online Banking?
To add a payee
- Log in to (you may need your card reader to do this)
- Select ‘payments and transfers’ from the left hand menu
- Under the ‘make a payment or transfer’ heading select ‘make a payment or transfer’
- Select the account you want to make the payment from, and the payee you want to pay, from the drop down lists
- Enter the amount and the date you want the money to leave your account.
- Select ‘next’ and carefully check your payment details before clicking ‘confirm’
- Once you have clicked on ‘confirm’ you will be shown a summary of your newly arranged payment
What is NatWest premier banking?
Premier Banking is a free service available to customers that are permanent UK residents, using a lone income of at least £100,000 or a joint income of £120,000 paid to your NatWest account, or minimum outstanding mortgage borrowings with us of £500,000, or savings or investments of £100,000 held with them.
What are the benefits of a NatWest Black Account?
Your Premier Reward Black account offers a range of exclusive perks, including:
- Worldwide family travel insurance.
- Access to over 1,000 airport lounges.
- Fee free debit card purchases abroad.
- Preferential rates on foreign currency.
- Access to the Black Travel Service.