Here are some help pages that customers can contact like Virgin Media customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help
Contact Virgin Media Help @ virginmedia.com
Navigate to https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus first. If you have a problem with the Virgin Media service, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
General Problems that Virgin Media Customers Reports
- How quickly can I get broadband installed in my new home?
- Do I need a phone line for Virgin Media Broadband?
- How much is broadband with Virgin Media?
- What is the default Virgin router password?
- How do I check my Internet speed virgin?
- What if I have problems during the installation?
- What is the cost of transferring my service?
- How do I complain to Virgin Media?
Contacting Virgin Media Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of Virgin Media, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues. If you are looking for Virgin Media’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point. If you don’t have access to your account, try resetting the password with your email address. If that doesn’t work, contact Virgin Media directly by calling their customer service number at 0345 454 1111 or 150.
Virgin Media Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get in touch with Virgin Media?
- For broadband, TV and home phone. Existing customers 0345 454 1111 (or 150 free from your Virgin Media landline)
- For mobile and mobile broadband. Existing customers 0345 6000 789 (or 789 for a maximum of 10p from your Virgin Media mobile)
- For new customers (sales) New customers 0800 052 2525.
Do Virgin Media have live chat?
Live chat — Available through the Virgin Media live chat connection. Phone — Customer service: 0800 052 0800 (Available Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm). Email form — This can be located on the Virgin Media site within the Contact pages.
Is Virgin 789 number free?
Call 789 from your Virgin Media mobile, or telephone 0345 600 0789 * from any other phone between 8am and 9pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday, 8am and 6pm Sunday. For our text relay service, call us free on 18001 0800 052 2164.
How do I complain to Virgin Media?
You can also complain by texting the amount 0753 305 1809 (broadband, TV, landline) or 07533 016 422 (phone ), or by writing to Complaints, Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ.
How do I check my Internet speed virgin?
To test the speed of your service please follow the steps below.
- Using the CAT5e Ethernet cable supplied with your Router, connect your computer to one of the Ethernet ports on the Router. …
- Go to www.speedtest.net – this is the only approved speed test site for the Virgin Media network.
Does it cost to cancel Virgin Media?
If you decide to end part or all of your services with Virgin Media during a minimal interval, we will charge you an Early Disconnection Fee. … If you move to a property outside our community area during your minimal period, you might have to pay an Early Disconnection Fee for finishing your contract early.
How do I cancel my Virgin Media Internet?
You should also ensure you don’t really cancel Virgin Media until you have obtained your brand new deal in the luggage compartment. You may get in contact with the business by calling 150 from a Virgin Media phone or landline, or on 0345 454 1111 from another phone.
Can I cancel my Virgin contract online?
In case you cannot do it online on the Virgin internet page, then you’ll be able to cancel any support or account by contacting the Virgin telephone number 0345 454 1111. There an agent from the service team will have the ability to solve this cancellation for you.
Can I cancel virgin?
You can telephone the Virgin Media Cancellation phone number on 0843 658 0676 to cancel your contract. If you want to cancel 1 part of your bundle (such as your TV services) then you can call 150 from your Virgin Mobile phone, or call 0345 454 1111 from another telephone.