First Utility Email Support

Email support by First Utility customer service email @
Average reply time: (12 hours)

Why do customers write email to First Utility
  • Update account details
  • Refund
  • Gas & electricity
  • Bills and Payments
  • Electricity Tariffs
  • Gas Tariffs
  • Home services
  • Security
  • Complaint

Contact First Utility Email Service –

Send an email to customer support at an email that includes all of the important information, such as an Gas & electricity , Gas & electricity Tariffs, and your contact information. Explain the issue in as much detail as possible and wait for a response from First Utility customer service.

As an alternative, you can email First Utility at one of the support email addresses given below. To make process simple, fast and efficient, it might be helpful if you included sufficient information in your email address to let them verify your identity, including your present address, order details, date of birth, phone details etc.

Customer Service:

Broadband Support:

Media Email:

Metering Services:

First Utility Customer Email Support

Email address
Mailing Department First Utility Customer Service
Customer service hours Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 6:30 pm, and Saturday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Is Call-back available No
Normal response time 12 Hours
Alternate methods phonewebsocial media
Quality of help 89%
Best phone number 01926 320 700

Contacting First Utility – by Email or otherwise

Even though is First Utility ’s best email, you will find 6 complete ways of getting in contact with them. Apart from email, the upcoming favorite alternative for customers searching for assistance is through Phone number support for First Utility . If you feel this information is wrong or know of other ways to get, please let us know so we can discuss with other consumers.

First Utility Head Office Contact Number

Corporate Head office address of First Utility Limited.

Columbus House Woodland Court, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8HS

For any general inquiries, please contact First Utility head office number: 01926 320700

People also ask

How do I contact Shell Energy by email?
Shell Energy customer service team Phone 0330 094 5800 TextPhone 18001 0330 094 5800 Address Shell Energy, PO Box 6363, Coventry CV3 9LR Email Opening hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 6:30pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm.

How do I email Shell Energy broadband?
The fastest way to raise your complaint is by calling our Customer Care Line on 0330 0945801 between 8am and 8pm Monday to Saturday and between 9am and 6pm on Sunday. Alternatively you can contact us by: Email at

Who owns Royal Dutch Shell?
The “Shell” Transport and Trading Company, a U.K.-registered company, has a 40% interest in the group, and the remaining 60% is owned by the Royal Dutch Petroleum Company, a Netherlands company. Collectively, the group is involved in oil and gas exploration, production, refining, transportation, and marketing.

Is Octopus energy owned by Shell?
Octopus Energy was established in August 2015 as a subsidiary of Octopus Capital Limited. Trading began in December 2015. Greg Jackson is the founder of the company and holds the position of chief executive. By April 2018, the company had 198,000 customers and had made an energy procurement deal with Shell.

Is Shell Energy still in business?
At Shell Energy, we offer a simple and reliable solution for managing your energy costs and planning your sustainability roadmap. We supply 100% renewable electricity1, gas and bespoke cleaner energy options to businesses across Great Britain.

First Utility Customer Reviews

Submit your review

Create your own review

Average rating:  
 0 reviews

More Ways to Contact First Utility

First Utility Customer Service
First Utility Phone Number
All contacts First Utility
First Utility Help Desk
First Utility on Social Media
Contact First Utility Through Live Chat