Here are some help pages that customers can contact like Npower customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help
Contact Npower Help @ npower.com
Navigate to https://www.npower.com/help-and-support/ first. If you have a problem with an Energy or Npower Gas & electricity, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
General Problems that Npower Customers Reports
- What smart meters do Npower use?
- Do npower do smart meters?
- How do I contact npower without my account number?
- How do I contact npower on a Sunday?
- What is electricity account number?
- What is a gas account number?
- How do I find my meter account number?
- What time is npower open?
- How do I complain to npower?
Contacting Npower Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of Npower, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues. If you are looking for Npower’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point. If you don’t have access to your account, try resetting the password with your email address. If that doesn’t work, contact Npower directly by calling their customer service number at 0800 073 3000.
Npower Frequently Asked Questions
What smart meters do Npower use?
Smart meters are the next generation of gas and electricity meters. They communicate between your home and your energy supplier using a wireless network. They’ll show you how much energy you’re using and help bring an end to estimated bills.
Do you have to pay for a smart meter npower?
Yes. You’re free to switch npower tariffs or switch to another supplier if you’ve had a Smart meter installed, in line with the terms and conditions of your current tariff. Wherever possible your new supplier will make sure the smart functions of the meter, such as remote meter reading, are still available to you.
How do I contact npower without my account number?
If you suspect theft of electricity or gas, you can report this by contacting us on 0845 166 3360. If we recently let you know that we’ve moved your account to our new billing system, or if you’re joining npower Business as a new customer, the number is 0330 100 8100.
How do I complain to npower?
How to complain directly. Npower’s customer service team is on 0800 316 9328 from a landline or mobile (select option one). You can also email [email protected] or write to Complaints Team, npower, PO Box 177, Houghton-le-Spring, DH4 9AQ.
How do I contact npower on a Sunday?
Give us a call on:
- 0800 073 3000. or.
- 0330 100 3000. they are open: Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm, Saturday from 8:00am to 6:00pm. View call charge information.
What is electricity account number?
You can usually find your electricity supply number on your electricity bill. It’s a 21 digit number which usually starts with an ‘S’ and will be in either a table or a row. It is also known as an MPAN (Meter Point Administration Number). Alternatively, contact your existing supplier.
What is a gas account number?
There are two convenient ways to view your account number: Your account number appears at the top of your gas bill, above your address (see number one callout in the linked graphic). You can also view your account number online through My Account.
How do I find my meter account number?
- How to Know Your KPLC Prepaid Meter Number (Procedure)
- ACTARIS Meter Box. Dial 100 and then press enter or #
- HEXING Meter Box. Dial 804 then press enter or #
- CONLOG Meter Box. Dial #100 then enter or press #
- SHENZEN Meter Box.
- In some cases, 000# and 100# also work when trying to get your KPLC prepaid meter number.