Here are some help pages that customers can contact like Amazon customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help
Contact Amazon Help @ amazon.co.uk/gp/help
Navigate to amazon.co.uk/gp/help first. If you have a problem with Amazon Services, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
General Problems that Amazon Customers Reports
- How do I buy an Amazon gift card?
- How do you return an item to Amazon?
- What are Amazon payment options?
- How do I see my orders on Amazon?
- What will happen if I cancel order in Amazon?
- How do I cancel an Amazon order?
- How do I complain to Amazon?
Contacting Amazon Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of Amazon, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues. If you are looking for Amazon’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point. If you don’t have access to your account, try resetting the password with your email address. And if that doesn’t work, contact Amazon directly by calling their customer service number at 0800 279 7234 / 0800 496 1081.
Amazon Frequently Asked Questions
When will I get my refund?
Usually within 2-3 weeks of returning your order. After they receive and process your return, it may take 5-7 business days for your refund to display on your payment card statement.
Does Amazon offer replacements or exchanges?
Yes, they do. If you received a damaged or defective item, they will send you a replacement of the same item. If you’d like to exchange an item for something else, you can exchange for a different size or colour or for an item in your Basket. Just click on “Return Items” on the left and follow the instructions.
How do I see my orders on Amazon?
From your Android phone, tap the three horizontal bars in the upper, left of the home screen. Tap Your Orders. Find the order you want to view and tap View, change, or track order if using a mobile application, or Track Item if using a mobile browser.
How do I track my order on Amazon UK?
To track your package:
- Go to Your Orders.
- Go to the order that you want to track.
- Select Track Package next to your order.
How do I return an item to Amazon UK?
To return an item you ordered:
- Go to Your Orders to display your recent orders. …
- Choose the order and select Return or Replace Items.
- Select the item you want to return, and select an option from the Reason for return menu.
- Choose how to process your return. …
- Select your preferred return method.
Are Amazon returns Free UK?
Amazon.co.uk offers free returns on some items including clothes, shoes, jewellery and watches. Look for “Free returns” next to the price to confirm that the item qualifies for free returns.