Here are some help pages that customers can contact like Dell customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help
Contact Dell Help @ dell.com/support
Navigate to dell.com/support/contents/en-uk/article/esupport-order-support/frequently-asked-questions first. If you have a problem with Dell Services, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
General Problems that Dell Customers Reports
- How do I track my Dell order UK?
- Can I change my order?
- How does Dell warranty work?
- Where can I check the status of my Dell Order?
- Are Dell UK returns free?
- How do I cancel an order on Dell?
- Why have I been charged taxes?
- How do I complain to Dell?
Contacting Dell Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of Dell, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues. If you are looking for Dell’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point. If you don’t have access to your account, try resetting the password with your email address. And if that doesn’t work, contact Dell directly by calling their customer service number at 0800-587-1456.
Dell Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find my Order Number and Customer Number?
Your Order Number and Customer Number are sent to you in the Order Confirmation document via email after your order is processed.
Can I change the method of payment of my order?
The only way to change your method of payment is to cancel your order (before it starts the production process) and then place a new order using the correct method of payment.
Can I change my order?
Unfortunately, Dell cannot accept changes to an Order once it is submitted. But if you are aware of an error, you may be able to cancel your order and re-submit a further, corrected order.
Before placing your order, please make sure you have included everything you need as they cannot make any changes once the order has been submitted.
When will I receive my Refund?
Refunds will be processed as soon as your order is collected, it may take up to 10 calendar days for the refund to be posted to the original mode of payment.
How can I return my Dell order?
- Please note that the XPS Return policy applies to Home customers only.
- If you wish to return your order you can do so within 30 calendar days of delivery. To initiate a return contact Customer Support from the “Action Menu” on your Online Order Support.
- Cooling Off returns are managed in accordance with your Right to Cancel.