Here are some help pages that customers can contact like Early Learning Centre customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help
Contact Early Learning Centre Help @ elc.co.uk/contactus
Navigate to elc.co.uk/contactus first. If you have a problem with Early Learning Centre Services, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
General Problems that Early Learning Centre Customers Reports
- How do I speak to someone at Early Learning Centre?
- How do I return an item to Early Learning Centre?
- What type of delivery does Early Learning Centre use?
- How do I track my package?
- How do I complain to Early Learning Centre?
Contacting Early Learning Centre Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of Early Learning Centre, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues. If you are looking for Early Learning Centre’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point. If you don’t have access to your account, try resetting the password with your email address. If that doesn’t work, contact Early Learning Centre directly by calling their customer service number at 0330 135 9089.
Early Learning Centre Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Early Learning Centre customer service team?
Call ELC team on 0330 135 9089. Calls will be charged at the standard rate and the number is included in most mobile deals.
ELC Customer Service phone lines are open 8am – 7pm Monday – Friday and 8am – 5pm on Saturdays.
Please send your query or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and their Customer Service Team will be in touch.
How do I return an item to Early Learning Centre?
Within 30 days, a customer has the right to return something for a full refund if it is poor quality, faulty, not as described or unfit for purpose.
Return to store
The quickest way to have your return processed is to pop into your local The Entertainer store where they will be happy to help.
What type of delivery does Early Learning Centre use?
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE – when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday.
Free delivery on Online Only Items
- Items badged with “Online Only” will be shipped directly from the supplier rather than their warehouse.
- Check the approximate duration of delivery within the ‘Shipping’ tab in the product page.
- UK mainland only.
- They ship to all destinations within the United Kingdom
People also ask
What are the EYFS early learning goals?
The areas of learning are: communication and language. physical development. personal, social and emotional development.
What is ELC price?
Estimated Landed Cost (ELC) is used to accurately estimate these costs and update them with actual costs to provide more clarity on invoices and pro-rating them to shipments, orders and products.
Other Ways to Contact Early Learning Centre
All Contacts of Early Learning Centre
Early Learning Centre Phone Number
Early Learning Centre Customer Service
Email Support of Early Learning Centre
Live Chat Support of Early Learning Centre
Social Media support of Early Learning Centre