Here are some help pages that customers can contact like Nationwide customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help
Contact Nationwide Help @ nationwide.co.uk/support
Navigate to https://www.nationwide.co.uk/support first. If you have a problem with an insurance, personal loan, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
General Problems that Nationwide Customers Reports
- What are your mortgage rates?
- How do I request a balance / settlement amount on my personal loan?
- Can I use my debit card abroad?
- How do I report a lost, stolen or damaged card / passbook / chequebook?
- How can I order a cheque book?
- Can my memorable data / passnumber be changed?
- How do I change my name?
- Will you send me a chequebook?
- Can I open a joint account?
- How long does it take for a cheque to clear?
- When do I need cleared funds in my account to meet a particular payment?
- Can I still use Internet Banking?
- What are the benefits of a card reader?
- How do I pay a fee that has been added to the loan?
- How do I complain to Nationwide?
Contacting Nationwide Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of Nationwide, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues. If you are looking for Nationwide’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point. If you don’t have access to your account, try resetting the password with your email address. If that doesn’t work, contact Nationwide directly by calling their customer service number at 0800 30 20 11.
Nationwide Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use my debit card abroad?
You can use your Current debit card (and Some Other new card we send you) to make purchases and withdraw Money abroad, wherever you Find the Visa symbol. There are fees for using your card abroad.
How long does it take for a cheque to clear?
All cheques paid in via a National Branch or Nationwide Fast ATM earlier 7pm (Monday to Friday) will evident by 11.59 pm the next working day.
For withdrawal and “certainty”, if a cheque is paid in to the account on a Saturday, Sunday, Bank Holiday or at a Nationwide cash machine then the day of deposit will be the next working day.
Can I still use Internet Banking?
Yes. Your current log in details will not change. When your Money Card is replaced with a FlexBasic card, then you’ll be able to use a card reader to log in and make payments on the Internet Bank. In case you haven’t already obtained a card reader, they’ll send you one once your Cash Card is substituted.
How do I change my name?
To access the change of name form, please log in to the Online Bank and:
- Select Manage – tab located at the top of the page view tab image
- Find My personal details
- Select View or change my personal details
- Find My name
- Select the Change of name form link
- Print, complete and post your form to the address shown on the printed form.
You will receive written confirmation of your changes.
How can I apply for Loan?
Their loans are all available only for members. That is anyone that has a current account, mortgage or savings account together. If you’re applying for a joint loan, just one of you have to be a part.
You can apply:
By phone: Call 0800 545 30 00 (Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm)
2. In branch