Here are some help pages that customers can contact like Opal Transfer customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help
Contact Opal Transfer Help @ opaltransfer.com/uk/smarthelp/home
Navigate to opaltransfer.com/uk/smarthelp/home first. If you have a problem with Opal Transfer Services, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
General Problems that Opal Transfer Customers Reports
- How do I contact Opal Transfer UK by phone?
- Can I have more than one Opal Transfer account?
- How do I send money via Opal Transfer UK?
- What is Opal Transfer Credit?
- How much does Opal Transfer charge in the UK?
- Why was my payment declined?
- How do I cancel a Opal Transfer payment?
- Can I change my Opal Transfer address to another country?
- What can I do if I can’t log in to my Opal Transfer account?
- How do I complain to Opal Transfer?
Contacting Opal Transfer Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of Opal Transfer, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues. If you are looking for Opal Transfer’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point. If you don’t have access to your account, try resetting the password with your email address. And if that doesn’t work, contact Opal Transfer directly by calling their customer service number at 0203 901 7000.
Opal Transfer Frequently Asked Questions
How do I request a refund?
You can contact the recipient to request a refund of any payment for up to 180 days after you sent it.
If someone refuses to refund your money, but you feel you’re entitled to a refund, you may open a dispute in the Resolution Centre, within 180 days of the payment date, provided your issue meets certain criteria
Can I cancel a Opal Transfer payment?
Some payments can be cancelled while others cannot. You may only cancel a payment in your ‘Pending’ payments which shows as Unclaimed, meaning it hasn’t reached the intended recipient.
To cancel a pending payment from your Opal Transfer app:
- Tap See Activity.
- Select the payment you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Payment.
Where can I see my Opal Transfer account balance?
You can see your Opal Transfer account balance on your Wallet page.
As well as your available balance, you may also see a pending balance if you have incoming payments that are currently pending. You can also see any foreign currency balances you may hold.
How do I generate and set up my Opal Transfer QR code?
How do I reset my Opal Transfer password if I’ve forgotten it?
To recover access to your account:
- Go to PayPal Log In page.
- Click Forgotten password?
- Enter the email address you use for PayPal and click Next.
- Select how you want to reset your password and click Next.
Why was my payment declined?
A payment may be declined for several reasons. If your payment was declined, you may need to:
- Confirm the email address associated with Opal Transfer.
- Update the expiration date or billing address associated with your credit or debit card.
- Confirm your credit or debit card so we know you’re the card owner.
- Go through a security check so they can confirm your identity.
- Resolve a limitation placed on your account.