Here are some help pages that customers can contact like PayPal customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help
Contact PayPal Help @ paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/home
Navigate to paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/home first. If you have a problem with PayPal Services, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
General Problems that PayPal Customers Reports
- How do I contact PayPal UK by phone?
- Can I have more than one PayPal account?
- How do I send money via PayPal UK?
- What is PayPal Credit?
- How much does PayPal charge in the UK?
- Why was my payment declined?
- How do I cancel a PayPal payment?
- Can I change my PayPal address to another country?
- What can I do if I can’t log in to my PayPal account?
- How do I complain to PayPal?
Contacting PayPal Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of PayPal, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues. If you are looking for PayPal’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point. If you don’t have access to your account, try resetting the password with your email address. And if that doesn’t work, contact PayPal directly by calling their customer service number at 0203 901 7000.
PayPal Frequently Asked Questions
How do I request a refund?
You can contact the recipient to request a refund of any payment for up to 180 days after you sent it.
If someone refuses to refund your money, but you feel you’re entitled to a refund, you may open a dispute in the Resolution Centre, within 180 days of the payment date, provided your issue meets certain criteria
Can I cancel a PayPal payment?
Some payments can be cancelled while others cannot. You may only cancel a payment in your ‘Pending’ payments which shows as Unclaimed, meaning it hasn’t reached the intended recipient.
To cancel a pending payment from your PayPal app:
- Tap See Activity.
- Select the payment you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Payment.
Where can I see my PayPal account balance?
You can see your PayPal account balance on your Wallet page.
As well as your available balance, you may also see a pending balance if you have incoming payments that are currently pending. You can also see any foreign currency balances you may hold.
How do I generate and set up my PayPal QR code?
You can generate and download your QR code directly, then you’re already set up. You can start using your code to receive payments straight away.
How do I reset my PayPal password if I’ve forgotten it?
To recover access to your account:
- Go to PayPal Log In page.
- Click Forgotten password?
- Enter the email address you use for PayPal and click Next.
- Select how you want to reset your password and click Next.
Why was my payment declined?
A payment may be declined for several reasons. If your payment was declined, you may need to:
- Confirm the email address associated with PayPal.
- Update the expiration date or billing address associated with your credit or debit card.
- Confirm your credit or debit card so we know you’re the card owner.
- Go through a security check so they can confirm your identity.
- Resolve a limitation placed on your account.