Here are some help pages that customers can contact like QuickQuid customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help
Contact QuickQuid Help @ quickquid.co.uk/contact-us
Navigate to https://www.quickquid.co.uk/contact-us.html first. If you have any issue with QuickQuid services, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
General Problems that QuickQuid Customers Reports
- How can I check my application status?
- When will I receive my loan?
- What are my repayment options?
- Where can I get financial advice?
- How can I check my loan status?
- When will my loan be due?
- How do I update my bank information?
- How do I complain to QuickQuid?
Contacting QuickQuid Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of QuickQuid, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues. If you are looking for QuickQuid’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point. If you don’t have access to your account, try resetting the password with your email address. If that doesn’t work, contact QuickQuid directly by calling their customer service number at 0800 056 1515.
QuickQuid Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check my application status?
You can check the status of your application online:
- Log-in to your account home page.
- At the top of your account home page you’ll see information on the status of your current loan application.
When will I receive my loan?
In most cases, your application will be processed within 30 minutes from the time it has been received. Loan approval depends on satisfactory completion of identity, credit and affordability checks. If approved, funds will be sent to your bank account within 10 minutes of approval.
How do I report a complaint?
Visit Contact Us page for details on reporting complaints in reference to QuickQuid loan products, policies or services.
How can I check my loan status?
You can check the status of your loan online:
- Log into your Account Home page.
- The top of your Account Home will contain information on the status of your current loan.
What is a Top-Up?
Top-Ups allow qualified borrowers to borrow more money on top of their current loan. You may apply for a Top-Up before paying back your original balance. If approved, your current loan will be rolled into the new loan.