Here are some help pages that customers can contact like Big Motoring World customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help
Contact Big Motoring World Help @ bigmotoringworld.co.uk
Navigate to contact-us first. If you have a problem with the Big Motoring World products or services, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
General Problems that Big Motoring World Customers Reports
- How do I reserve a car?
- Can I test drive the car before purchasing?
- What is the administration fee for?
- What is an HPI check?
- Can I purchase a vehicle online?
- How do I insure and TAX my vehicle?
- What does the warranty cover?
- Do you take part exchanges?
- Can I part exchange my old car if I have finance on it currently?
- What payment methods do you have?
- Can I pay for the vehicle with cash?
- Where do I collect my car from?
- How do I complain to Big Motoring World?
Contacting Big Motoring World Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of Big Motoring World, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues. If you are looking for Big Motoring World’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point. If you don’t have access to your account, try resetting the password with your email address. If that doesn’t work, contact Big Motoring World directly by calling their customer service number at 0163 424 8638.
Big Motoring World Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to bring with me to buy a car?
- Proof of Address (bank statement or utility bill)
- Proof of ID (driving license or passport)
Can I test drive the car before purchasing?
Yes, all of our vehicles are ready to test drive.
What is an HPI check?
HPI checks are provided with each of the cars. They assess for important details such as if the car is stolen, has outstanding finance on it, or continues to be in a declared accident.
Do your vehicles come with any warranty?
They’re so confident in their vehicles they supply 3 months free warranty on every car we sell. There’s an option to Buy an extended 1, 2 or 3-year guarantee at the point of sale
What do I need to bring with me if I am part exchanging my old vehicle?
You will have to bring all of your documents for the car such as, V5 (logbook), service history, MOT certificate and the spare key (if you have one). If you do not have the reddish V5 logbook on you, please contact the Collections Team on 01634 244211 before your arrival.
What do I need to bring with me to finance a car?
- Recent Bank Statements (within last 3 months)
- Recent Utility Bill (within last 3 months)
- Bank account details (Name, Account Number, Sort Code)
- Your driving license (UK or EU)
- Passport (as a secondary form of ID)
What payment methods do you have?
- Debit Card – No Charge
- Bank Transfer – No Charge
- BACS/CHAPS/Faster Payments – No Charge
- £500 cash maximum
What should I bring?
- Your driving License (UK/EU)
- Payment Method
You will need a card to pay the road tax with (DVLA charge £2.50 for use of credit cards). If you wish to pay by direct debit for your tax, then please bring your debit card details with you.