Here are some help pages that customers can contact like EE customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help
Contact EE Help @ ee.co.uk
Navigate to ee.co.uk/help/help first. If you have a problem with a Billing, Usage, upgrading, Broadband & Landline, Orders & Delivery, Network & Coverage, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
General Problems that EE Customers Reports
- Can I avoid early upgrade fee with EE?
- How early can you upgrade for free on EE?
- How can I check my balance?
- What do I do if my top-up fails?
- How do I transfer my number to EE?
- How do I unlock an EE device to use with another network?
- When can I upgrade my phone?
- Can I get an annual upgrade?
- How do I register for My EE?
- What does it cost to repair my damaged device?
- What should I do if my phone is lost or stolen?
- How do I track my phone order?
- How do I complain to EE?
Contacting EE Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of EE, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues. If you are looking for EE’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point. If you don’t have access to your account, try resetting the password with your email address. If that doesn’t work, contact EE directly by calling their customer service number at 07953 966 250.
EE Frequently Asked Questions
How do I view my monthly bills?
To view your latest monthly bill:
- log in to My EE or use the My EE app
- or text BILL to 150 for a summary of recent payments
When will I receive my first bill?
You will get your first invoice within four days of your broadband going live and any future bills will be accessible on precisely the same day every month on your My EE account. They will text or email you each month telling you when your new bill is ready.
To find out your bill date and to view your bills:
- log in to My EE
- select Your Bills
HOW CAN I CHECK MY BALANCE?
To check your remaining allowances and credit, including minutes, texts and data, on your pay monthly, pay as you go or Flex plan account:
- log in to My EE
- text BALANCE to 150 for free from your EE phone
HOW DO I MAKE AN INSURANCE CLAIM?
Their claims process is very simple and using their next-day refurbished replacement service, you can return to doing what you love in your apparatus immediately.
Please, call as soon as you can to limit the time you are without your device and limit potential unauthorized usage, which isn’t covered.
If you are overseas at the time of this event, please note they could only replace your device if you return home to the United Kingdom.
- call 150 from your EE phone
- or call 07953 966 250 from any other phone
When can I upgrade?
To find out if you’re ready to upgrade:
- log in to My EE to see when you can upgrade for free
- text UP to 150 for free from an EE phone
You can upgrade without a fee if you’ve got less than 45 days until your plan ends.
People also ask
How do I contact EE UK customer service?
Just dial 150 from your EE device or call our agents on 0800 956 6134. We’re open 08:00 – 19:00 Monday – Friday, and 09:00 – 17:00 on Saturdays.
Can I online chat with EE?
Yes, you can send Chat messages when your device is connected to a WiFi network.
How do I report a problem with EE?
call 150 from EE phone. or call 07953 966 250 from any other phone.
Are EE having network problems?
The following chart shows the number of reports that we have received about EE by time of day over the past 24 hours.