Here are some help pages that customers can contact like HSBC customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help
Contact HSBC Help @ hsbc.co.uk/contact
Navigate to hsbc.co.uk/contact first. If you have a problem with HSBC Services, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
General Problems that HSBC Customers Reports
- How do I set up online banking with HSBC?
- What do I do if I forgot my pin number HSBC?
- What do I need to open a HSBC bank account?
- How do I report my HSBC card lost?
- Do you have loan or credit card debts with HSBC?
- How long does it take to get a replacement card HSBC?
- Can I open a HSBC business account online?
- What is the minimum balance in HSBC Bank?
- Can I open an HSBC account online?
- How do I complain to HSBC?
Contacting HSBC Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of HSBC, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues. If you are looking for HSBC’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point. And if you don’t have access to your account, try resetting the password with your email address. If that doesn’t work, contact HSBC directly by calling their customer service number at 03457 404 404.
HSBC Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set up Internet banking with HSBC UK?
The easiest way to register for mobile and online banking is by downloading the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app. To continue online, select ‘Register for Online Banking’.
How do I use the HSBC Mobile Banking App?
If you’re not yet an online banking customer:
- Download the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app from the app store.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Select ‘Register for mobile and online banking’.
- Follow the on screen instructions to register and activate your Digital Secure Key.
Can I login to HSBC without secure key?
If you don’t have access to your Secure Key, go to their online banking log on page, enter your username and select ‘I’ve forgotten all my log on details or I don’t have my Secure Key’. Follow the instructions and activate your new details via their automated phone service.
How do I contact HSBC UK?
03457 404 404 (textphone 03457 125 563) Lines are open 8 am to 8 pm every day (except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day). From outside the UK, call on +44 1226261 010. 03456 040 626 Non HSBC Bank customers. 03457 404 404 8 am to 8 pm every day (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day New Year’s Day)
How do I open a HSBC account UK?
To open an account with HSBC, you must provide evidence of your identity and confirmation of your address. What other information and documents do I need to provide? Banking security has never been more important. At HSBC they are constantly putting new and better ways in place to protect our customers’ accounts.