Here are some help pages that customers can contact like O2 customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help
Contact O2 Help @ o2.co.uk/contactus
Navigate to o2.co.uk/contactus first. If you have a problem with O2 Services, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
General Problems that O2 Customers Reports
- How does pay as you go work o2?
- Can I upgrade my phone 02?
- Can I leave my o2 contract early?
- How do I top up o2 pay as you go?
- Can I change my o2 pay as you go to pay monthly?
- How do I activate my o2 pay monthly SIM card?
- Can I top up 5 pound on o2?
- How do I check my o2 account?
- Does o2 offer home broadband?
- How do I complain to o2?
Contacting O2 Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of O2, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues. If you are looking for O2’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point. If you don’t have access to your account, try resetting the password with your email address. And if that doesn’t work, contact O2 directly by calling their customer service number at 0344 809 0202.
O2 Frequently Asked Questions
Can I upgrade my phone 02?
Upgrading your phone or tablet
If you’re on O2 Refresh, you can upgrade early with nothing to pay upfront. Just pay off your Device Plan as soon as you like and choose the new phone or tablet you want. And with our custom plans, you can design your new plan to suit your needs. … Sign in to My O2 to see your options.
How do I get a free upgrade on o2?
You’ll be able to upgrade for free if you’ve already paid off your Device Plan, or your contract has come to an end. If you’re on O2 Refresh, you can pay off the rest of your Device Plan and upgrade whenever you like. You don’t even need to pay anything upfront for your new device.
How do I end my o2 contract?
To give notice just call 202 from your phone and tell CS you want to cancel… You can find out the end date of your contract in My O2 or by calling customer service. Just give 30 days notice over the phone.
Can I change my o2 pay as you go to pay monthly?
Just fill in the keep my number form. You’ll need your temporary Pay Monthly number from your O2 confirmation email or sim pack. We’ll transfer your number within 24 hours.
How do I activate my pay as you go SIM?
You can activate your sim in five simple steps:
- Pop out the right size sim for your device, put it in and switch it on.
- Visit the Pay As You Go mobile broadband page.
- Enter your mobile broadband number and click sign in. …
- Follow the instructions to register and activate your data.
- You’re ready to go.