Here are some help pages that customers can contact like Ryanair customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help
Contact Ryanair Help @useful-info/contact-us
Navigate to first. If you have a problem with Ryanair Services, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
General Problems that Ryanair Customers Report
- What is Ryanair’s baggage policy?
- How do I reserve a Ryanair flight?
- How do I get a refund from Ryanair?
- Do Ryanair refund Cancelled flights?
- How do I claim my Ryanair voucher?
- What is the free baggage allowance on Ryanair?
- Can you transfer a Ryanair flight?
- How do I complain to Ryanair?
Contacting Ryanair Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of Ryanair, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues. If you are looking for Ryanair’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point. If you don’t have access to your account, try resetting the password with your email address. And if that doesn’t work, contact Ryanair directly by calling their customer service number at +35312555212.
Ryanair Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for my flights?
There are lots of ways to pay for your Ryanair flights.
They accept PayPal, UATP, American Express cards, Visa, Mastercard, Diners/Discover, Apple Visa and Apple Mastercard credit cards and the following debit cards Visa Connect, Visa Electron, Mastercard Prepaid, Visa Delta.
Damaged, delayed or lost baggage
If your bag is lost, delayed or damaged you will need report it at your arrival airport and submit a claim. The reporting of damage, delay or loss of checked baggage at your arrival airport does not constitute a baggage claim.
How do I make a group booking?
Making a group booking is easy. Here’s how to do it:
- Send a request: You can do this on our handy group booking request form.
- They will send you a great value quote.
- Decide to take our offer or leave it.
- If you say yes we’ll give you a call. You can confirm the booking and make the payment.
How can I change my flight?
Yes you can. You can change your flight dates or routes up to 2.5 hours before your flight is scheduled to leave and you can change the name on the flight up to two hours before you fly.
Charges apply to changes, these are calculated per one way flight/per person and vary season to season.