Customer service tips to calling & contacting ThinkMoney faster. By contacting ThinkMoney customer service number, you can get your common issues solved & customer reviews.
ThinkMoney Phone Number
You can reach ThinkMoney customer support by calling 0161 779 5000 number directly. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during working hours Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, Friday: 8:00 am to 6:30 pm, Saturday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm & Sunday: Closed.
You can call ThinkMoney customer service number and generally discuss for following topics
- Current Account
- Online banking
- Using my account
- Prepaid Debit Mastercard
- Prepaid Card Activation
- Paying in and withdrawing
- Credit Facility
- Flexi Loan
- Feedback about your experiences in-store or with a particular product
ThinkMoney Customer Care Regular Business Hours
Weekdays (Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, Friday: 8:00 am to 6:30 pm),
Weekends (Saturday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm & Sunday: Closed)
What time does ThinkMoney open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||6:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||4:30 pm|
Contact ThinkMoney for Account Support
Signing up for an ThinkMoney account
For any account help, you have to sign in first using this ThinkMoney login link. If you can’t have account at www.thinkmoney.co.uk, you can create new account easily. After Signing up you can ask for following help.
- Changing your password
- Updating billing settings for Customer
- Account holds, restrictions, and suspensions
- Agent levels and performance standards
- Changing your contact details
- Fees, credits and invoices overview
- Get help with a hacked account
ThinkMoney Returns & Refunds
You can call this phone number 0161 779 5000 to contact ThinkMoney representative if you have any problems related to Iceland product returns & refunds.
You can ask for following issues
- Return an insurance for a refund
- Get help with an item that hasn’t arrived
- Check the status of your return or missing Claim request
- How to handle a return request as a Agent
- Help a buyer with an item they didn’t receive
- Appeal ThinkMoney’s decision about a return or missing Claim for Agents
General Problems that ThinkMoney Customers Reports
- How do I contact ThinkMoney?
- What is a ThinkMoney bank account?
- Is ThinkMoney part of RBS?
- Does ThinkMoney do loans?
- What is Bajaj Finserv Flexi Loan?
- What is SBI Flexi pay home loan?
- How does a flexi loan work?
Common Problem Categories
- Report Fraud
- Card Declined
- Account Access
- Refund a Charge
- Dispute a Charge
- A different issue
ThinkMoney Customer Reviews
Submit your review
Thinkmoney, stylised as thinkmoney, is a UK-based banking services provider that primarily offers current accounts for a fixed monthly fee with no overdraft or transaction charges. Thinkmoney’s online system offers a budgeting service that sees customers money split into two accounts, one for spending and one for bills an approach sometimes known as jam jar banking.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine customer service numbers for ThinkMoney