Here are some help pages that customers can contact like Aviva customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help
Contact Aviva Help @ aviva.co.uk
Navigate to help-and-support/contact-us/ first. If you have a problem with the Aviva Insurance, Breakdown, Pensions, Payments, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
General Problems that Aviva Customers Reports
- How do I change my vehicle?
- Can I cancel my policy online/through MyAviva?
- Will my car insurance allow me to drive abroad?
- How can I get proof of my No Claim Discount?
- Can I make a claim online?
- Can I cancel my life insurance policy at any time?
- Who provides your windscreen cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- What is the excess for Travel insurance?
- What payment methods are available?
- Does Travel insurance cover cruises?
- Can I insure a working dog?
- How do I complain to Aviva?
Contacting Aviva Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of Aviva, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues. If you are looking for Aviva’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point. If you don’t have access to your account, try resetting the password with your email address. If that doesn’t work, contact Aviva directly by calling their customer service number at 0345 307 8590.
Aviva Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel my policy online/through MyAviva?
Unfortunately you cannot cancel your policy online. Please call us on the numbers below to discuss your cancellation:
Motor: 0800 056 2192
Home: 0800 904 7259
How do I change my vehicle?
It’s quick and easy to change your vehicle online using MyAviva.
We’ll need to know details about the vehicle including the registration number before we can give you a quote to change your vehicle. There may be a change in premium depending upon the details of the new vehicle.
Once logged into MyAviva simply follow the below steps:
Click the ‘Your policies’ tab at the top
Click ‘Amend my policy’
Click ‘Vehicle details’
Click ‘Replace this vehicle’
What does Aviva Life Insurance Cover?
You’ll receive a lump sum payment to help cover the costs of treatment, or to help pay the bills, if you’re not able to work. Critical illness insurance usually doesn’t pay out if you pass away. This is where life insurance comes in.