Here are some help pages that customers can contact like DX customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help
Contact DX Help @ dxdelivery.com
Navigate to https://www.dxdelivery.com/help-support first. If you have a problem with a Sending, tracking, receiving package, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page. If you aren’t already logged in, type in your email and password to log into your account and gain access to the page.
General Problems that DX Customers Reports
- What are some customer problems?
- What kind of problems and concerns do you usually encounter when rendering customer service?
- What does a customer with a problem expect from a customer service representative?
- What are some common challenges you face when working with a client how do you handle these challenges?
- What is the most common consumer complaint?
- What are the five common types of customer complaints?
- What are the 5 customer expectations?
- What are the three major areas of customer complaints?
- What are the 6 customer expectations?
- What are the top ten consumer complaints?
- What are the 6 main types of difficult customers?
- What are the five 5 main types of difficult customers?
Contacting DX Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of DX, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues. If you are looking for DX’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point. If you don’t have access to your account, try resetting the password with your email address. If that doesn’t work, contact DX directly by calling their customer service number at 0333 241 5700.
DX Frequently Asked Questions
Will DX leave with a Neighbour?
These items will be either letterboxed or, for larger packages, left with a neighbour or in a discreet place out of general sight. Further delivery security options are available, upon application, for delivery of highly sensitive items and documents.
Can I refuse a DX delivery?
You can refuse the courier delivery upon the driver’s arrival at the designated address. All you have to do is let the courier know you refuse the delivery and provide a valid reason for it.
Do DX deliver 7 days a week?
Yes, we can, upon payment of an extra charge and subject to agreement of your delivery profile. Please contact us for more information.
Are DX in trouble?
DX Group shares have been suspended since the start of 2022 due to the late accounts.
Can you live track DX delivery?
If you have a DX tracking, consignment or reference number you can check the status of your delivery by using our online tracking service. Simply go to Track, enter your number and follow the steps on the page.17 Oct 2022
Do DX require a signature?
Do all DX Courier packages require a signature upon delivery? No. Packages can be sent via our Track Only service, if chosen by the sender, which means our driver will confirm delivery without the recipient having to sign.